Pages

lol

lol

Monday, November 5, 2012





Ø S “What I will do to graduate from high school”
What I will do to go to high school is do all my work pass all my classes and do my best in school. I will need to get good grades c or better. If I need help in something I will ask for the help. I will need to do all my homework’s if I have missing assignments I will need to make them up. I will choose the right and do all the work they assign to me . I will not choose the wrong because it will depend on my future I want to be someone in life and I want to have lots of money with a good car. I want to make my son’s live a life that I didn’t it will make me happy if I graduated high school. I want to graduate high school because all my family has and I need to ass well because they are living a good life and that’s how I want to live. I will also not get in trouble  because if I do they might not accept me in jobs because of my rescored. I will try my best to get good grades because I want to graduate and I will not give up. I want to be the graduates of 2016 I want to walk up the stage and get my diploma. I need to have good grades if I want to reach my goals because soccer players have good grades and they get paid good. I will also want to become a soccer player because they will pay for my college they will give me a scholar ship. So I need to try hard and I will never ever give up even if life gets hard.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT :DCHOOSE THE RIGHT
CHOOSE THE WRONG >:}THE WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment